This privacy statement is provided by Yurica Languages Ltd (referred to as “us”, “our”, or “we” in these terms) for the information of visitors (referred to as “you” or “your” in these terms) to our website.
Yurica Languages Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This privacy statement explains how we use the information we collect about you and how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information. In these terms, “third parties” means persons, firms or companies which are not subsidiary or associated or joint venture companies of Yurica Languages Ltd.
1. Who We Are
This website is controlled by:
Yurica Languages Ltd.
6A Greenhills Road Ind. Est.
2. Information gathered by us
- The information that you may be asked to provide enables us to supply you with further information about our company, products and/or services. It also helps us to contact you if you have requested products, further information or logged an enquiry.
- We may on occasion, collect additional personal information through our website, products and services.
- We may also use aggregated information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage and our products and/or services and we may also provide such aggregated information to third parties. You cannot be personally identified by aggregated information.
3. Distribution of Data
- Any information that is gathered from visitors engaging with our website, products and services is used by us and possibly third parties unless you write to us or send us an e-mail requesting us not to divulge your information to a third party.
- Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, there is a possibility that your information may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your information to us you consent to these transfers
5. Use of Information
- If you wish to know what information we hold on you please contact us here or by letter addressed to the Data Protection Officer, at the address set out in paragraph
6. Limitation of Liability
- If you request us to remove your personal information from our database or you wish us to amend or change the information we hold about you on our database, we will remove or amend any such information on your request. Such requests should be made by e-mail or letter addressed to the Data Protection Officer, at the address set out in paragraph 1.
7. Contact us
Updated: September 13, 2017