Yurica Languages Ltd.
Yurica Languages Ltd. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us.
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users, i.e. where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Yurica Languages Ltd.
- What is Personal Data?
“Personal Data” is data relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from the data or from the data in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the data controller.
- Personal Data Collected and Processed
We collect and process Personal Data relating to you in connection to our relationship with you. This Personal Data may include:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your address (work/home);
- your telephone number (work/home);
- your occupation; and
- the company/organisation you work for.
- fulfil a contract with you, e.g. when you place an order with us, we will process your information in order to fulfil that order;
- send order confirmations, statements, invoices etc. to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you our newsletter, and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by email;
- administer the website;
- deal with enquiries and complaints relating to our website; and
- comply with legal obligations, e.g. in respect of fraud prevention and detection.
Where you have provided consent for the use of your Personal Data, you can withdraw it at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Technical Data Collected
When you visit our website, we collect statistical and other analytical information on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This information cannot be used to identify or contact you.
- Sources of Personal Data
We collect your data from the following sources:
- when you place an order with us on our website;
- when you contact us by email; and
- when you make a request to join our mailing list.
- Disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties
We may, with the objective of fulfilling any order you have placed with us, pass your information on to our chosen courier company, or any other company working with us in fulfilling this order.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- How we secure your Personal Data
If you contact us by email, your Personal Data is held through a web server or hosting company.
- Your Rights
You have the following rights in respect of your Personal Data:
- to obtain details about how your data is processed by us;
- to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold on you, and we will endeavour to provide this within 30 days of your request;
- to have incorrect or incomplete data corrected;
- to have your data erased in certain circumstances;
- to obtain your data from us and to have that data transmitted to another organisation;
- to object to the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances; and
- not to be subject to (with some exceptions) automated decision making, including profiling.
In order to execute any of the rights set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long we retain your Personal Data for
- Links to Other Websites
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser while you are browsing that website.
You can delete cookies stored on your device or change your privacy settings at any time via your browser settings. These browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Yurica Languages Ltd. will assume that you agree to the placement of cookies on your device unless you specifically choose not to receive these cookies.
We may change this Policy from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data, by publishing a new version on our website. You should check the website occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes we may have made. If we make significant changes, we will contact you by email, so that you may review the changes before you decide whether to continue to use the website.
- Contact Us